Practice has ended for the Spring for D1. D3 has a tournament and will continue to practice Tuesday and Thursday through May 4th.
Watch for the start of Summer 7’s practice. When announced, seesions will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 9:30 at Essex Community College on the main athletic field. The address for the school is 7201 Rossville Boulevard,Baltimore, MD 21237-3899. When Essex is not available, practice will be held at Rosedale Park 8200 Old Philadelphia Rd. Baltimore, MD 21237. Dates for Rosedale Park will be posted.
We are pleased to announce and would like to congratulate this year’s award winners.
- Peter Brock Award: Jay Baumgartner
- Don McCardell Service Award: Ken Drury
- Most Valuable Forward, D1 – Jay Baumgartner
- Most Valuable Back, D1 – Eric Sweeney
- Players Choice, D1 – Jay Baumgartner
- Rookie of the Year – Nathan Wadley
- Most Valuable Forward, D3 – Ben Bowman
- Most Valuable Back, D3 – Brian Fitzpatrick
- Players Choice, D3 – Brian Fitzpatrick
- Most Improved – Wyatt Harvey
- Old Boys MVP – Paul Miller
OLD BoyS Tournaments and Matches
Maggotfest: Old Boys 15’s in May 2017. Contact Wade Gowl, President of the Old Boys for more info.
Match Schedule: April 22 – Home
USA Rugby CIPP Membership
When registering remember that our group name is Baltimore-Chesapeake Rugby Football Club. DO NOT register for the Bocek Brumbies (that is our youth team). If you are not CIPP’d then you CANNOT play in any match.
Please print the final form and bring it to practice. The club needs to keep these forms on file.