Summer 7’s Important:
Summer 7’s in the hunt for nationals
National 7’s and MAC Qualifier
Saturday, July 22 in Philadelphia -Schuykill 7’s is the next MAC Qualifier.
USA National 7’s will be Saturday, August 12. BC players on the Beltway Elite team are looking forward to this competition and are currently raising funds to support their expenses. To support their efforts, please reach out to Jon Grasso – head coach of the team.
Practice – Summer 7’s
Sessions for Summer 7’s are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 to 9:00 at Rosedale Park, 8200 Old Philadelphia Rd. Baltimore, MD 21237. Regular season practice will begin in Aug at Essex Community College on the main athletic field. The address for the school is 7201 Rossville Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21237-3899. When Essex is not available, practice will be held at Rosedale Park 8200 Old Philadelphia Rd. Baltimore, MD 21237.
The Men’s team and Old Boys are participating in this year’s Atlantic Cup to be held on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
We are pleased to announce and would like to congratulate this year’s award winners.
- Peter Brock Award: Jay Baumgartner
- Don McCardell Service Award: Ken Drury
- Most Valuable Forward, D1 – Jay Baumgartner
- Most Valuable Back, D1 – Eric Sweeney
- Players Choice, D1 – Jay Baumgartner
- Rookie of the Year – Nathan Wadley
- Most Valuable Forward, D3 – Ben Bowman
- Most Valuable Back, D3 – Brian Fitzpatrick
- Players Choice, D3 – Brian Fitzpatrick
- Most Improved – Wyatt Harvey
- Old Boys MVP – Paul Miller
OLD BoyS Tournaments and Matches
Atlantic Cup – August 19th, 2017
USA Rugby CIPP Membership
When registering remember that our group name is Baltimore-Chesapeake Rugby Football Club. DO NOT register for the Bocek Brumbies (that is our youth team). If you are not CIPP’d then you CANNOT play in any match.
Please print the final form and bring it to practice. The club needs to keep these forms on file.